St Martin’s School Vision
At St Martin’s, we believe that all children have the right to high quality learning opportunities which challenges, motivates, inspires and supports. Children are at the heart of everything we do and we ensure that everyone has a safe and secure learning environment to flourish in. We give children the tools to grow into mature, confident and responsible members of our community. We provide a supportive, caring, approachable, inclusive and creative learning environment, which focuses on the needs of all learners in the school. We care and listen to each other, our children, our families and our wider community. Everyone involved with the school has a positive and happy experience and leaves each day with a smile. We work together to ensure everyone succeeds. We are proud to be part of the St Martin’s team and we want everyone to share this.
We do this by:
- Focusing on high quality teaching and raising standards/achievement to ensuring excellent progress for all children. Our expectations of everyone are high and we do everything we can to ensure those expectations are met.
- Offering a broad and balanced curriculum, which includes the local and community aspects of our teaching.
- Ensuring that every decision we make has the children in mind and that children’s voices are heard.
- Welcoming and encouraging parent partnership.
- Engaging with and visiting the local community on a regular basis which allows us to make our curriculum real and relevant to children’s lives.
- Having a high focus on well being for pupils and staff.
- Ensuring a team approach to support and challenge each other in a safe environment. Together we succeed.